Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D. is a top Doctor in CHESNEE, SC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In CHESNEE, SC, Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- On the stability of acrolein towards photo-oxidation in the near ultra-violet.
- Coulometric titrations with externally generated reagents.
- Gaseous nitrate radical: possible nighttime atmospheric sink for biogenic organic compounds.
- Enhancement of photochemical smog by n,n'-diethylhydroxylamine in polluted ambient air.
- Photochemistry of the polluted troposphere.
- "Atmospheric" Epoxidation of Benzo[a]pyrene by Ozone: Formation of the Metabolite Benzo[a]pyrene-4,5-Oxide.
- Factors in summer ozone production in the san francisco air basin.
- Singlet oxygen in the environmental sciences, VIII. Production of O2(1 delta g) by Energy Transfer from Excited Benzaldehyde under Simulated Atmospheric Conditions.
- Singlet oxygen in the environmental sciences. Role of singlet molecular oxygen in
- Long-path infrared spectroscopic investigation at ambient concentrations of the 2% neutral buffered potassium iodide method for determination of ozone.
- Corrected south coast air basin oxidant data: some conclusions and implications.
- Chemiluminescent reactions of peroxyacetyl nitrate and ozone with triethylamine. Possible atmospheric monitor for peroxyacetyl nitrate.
- Rates and temperature dependences of the reaction of hydroxyl radical with isoprene, its oxidation products, and selected terpenes.
- Atmospheric loss processes of 1,2-dibromo-3-chloropropane and trimethyl phosphate.
- Observations of nitrous acid in the Los Angeles atmosphere and implications for predictions of ozone-precursor relationships.
Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D.'s Practice location
CHESNEE, SC 29323Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Nathan Pitts PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Magdy A. Habib M.D.1702 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Mr. Robert Neal Poteat M.D.1700 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Mr. Preston F. Bailey ED. S.3231 OLD FURNACE RD CHESNEE SC 29323
- Ms. Sandra J Fowler CRNA720 N Pine St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Mr. John Robert Burchfield M.D.1700 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Ms. Ann C Mullins CRNA720 N Pine St Spartanburg SC 29303