Dr. David King practices Emergency Medicine in Ogden, UT. Dr. King assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. King examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1976
- Univ Med Ctr-Ufhsc/J, Emergency Medicine Wright-Patterson Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. David R King MD's Practice location
Ogden, UT 84403Get Direction
Dr. David R King MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Brian Willard Loveridge MD3100 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Shay Holley MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Christine Anderegg MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. D. joan Balcombe MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. William Sheffield MD1600 W Antelope Dr Layton UT 84041
- Dr. James F. Arango MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405