Dr. Justin Couraud is a Dentist practicing in SOUTH JORDAN, UT. Dr. Couraud specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Justin Couraud's Practice location
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84009Get Direction
Justin Couraud's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Tyler N Williams DDS463 W Murray Blvd Murray UT 84123
- Dr. Barton Giauque Parker D.D.S.9271 Redwood Rd West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Eric Scott Anderson D.D.S.292 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Neil Gwynn Baird DDS53 W 10600 S Sandy UT 84070
- Dr. Craig Brook Theurer D.D.S.1955 S 1300 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- George Salt2560 E 3300 S, Suite 200 Salt Lake City UT 84109