Dr. Julio Fassino is a Chiropractor practicing in Laguna Beach, CA. Dr. Fassino specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fassino seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Julio Cesar Fassino D.C.'s Practice location
Laguna Beach, CA 92651Get Direction
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660Get Direction
Dr. Julio Cesar Fassino D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.27 Peters Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. William R. Kessler D.C.1431 Warner Avenue Tustin California 92780
- Nahid M. Shenas18648 Cedar Circle Fountain Valley California 92708
- Roberta Blair Thompson15079 Goldenwest Street Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Jason W. Amstutz DC17524 Von Karman Avenue Irvine California 92614
- Chun Keung Mak DDS PHD10141 Westminster Avenue Garden Grove California 92843