Dr. James Deangelo practices Allergy and Immunology care in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Deangelo specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Deangelo provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1991
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1991
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Allergy And Immunology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, Internal Medicine
- West Va University Hosps 1992
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. James N Deangelo D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. James N Deangelo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Dr. Ronald A Landay M.D.180 Fort Couch Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Merritt Fajt M.D.3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Nastaran Safdarian MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Michael J Palumbo M.D.180 Fort Couch Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Maria Mercedes Crespo MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Sergei Naum Belenky MD9000 Perry Hwy Pittsburgh PA 15237