Dr. Jennifer Gerken is a Chiropractor practicing in Martinsville, IN. Dr. Gerken specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gerken seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Jennifer E. Gerken D.C.'s Practice location
Martinsville, IN 46151Get Direction
Jennifer E. Gerken D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Scott Edward Little D.C.4305 E 3rd St Bloomington IN 47401
- Dr. Brenda L Faulkner D.C.2205 W. Sudbury Dr. Bloomington IN 47403
- Dr. Robin A Parkhill DC104 S Jefferson St Nashville IN 47448
- Dr. Brian R Murer D.C.583 S Clarizz Blvd Bloomington IN 47401
- Dr. Joshua Healy D.C.902 N Old State Rd 67 Mooresville IN 46158
- Dr. Seth Painter D.C.1332 W Arch Haven Ave Bloomington IN 47403