Dr. Martin Preen is a pediatrician practicing in Fort Knox, KY. Dr. Preen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Preen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Preen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Martin Thomas klaus Preen D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Knox, KY 40121Get Direction
Elizabethtown, KY 42701Get Direction
Dr. Martin Thomas klaus Preen D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Dr. Stephanie C Lynch M.D.6801 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258
- Dr. Leigh Anne Pearman MD111 Helmwood Plaza Drive Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Elizabeth M Doyle M.D.115 Huston Dr Shepherdsville KY 40165
- Dr. Joseph C Babey MD9822 Old Third Street Rd Louisville KY 40272
- Dr. Casey Miles Lewis MD1707 Cedar Grove Rd Shepherdsville KY 40165
- Dr. David L Speer M. D.5129 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40216