Dr. Danielle Marie Mire M.D., M.S.ED.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry819 Mount Tabor Rd Suite 2 New Albany IN, 47150
Dr. Danielle Mire practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in New Albany, IN. Dr. Mire evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mire seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Danielle Marie Mire M.D., M.S.ED.'s Practice location
New Albany, IN 47150Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70123Get Direction
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Alphonso Nichols MD9720 Park Plaza Ave Louisville KY 40241
- Dr. Elizabeth Garcia-Janis MD914 E Broadway Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. John E Gallehr M.D.200 E CHESTNUT ST LOUISVILLE KY 40202
- Dr. Allan M Josephson M.D.401 E Chestnut St Unit 610 Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kimberley Stasia Siscoe M.D.200 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. John Paul Sullivan M.D.1700 Ups Dr Louisville KY 40223