Dr. Alison Schoenfeld is a speech language pathologist practicing in PUEBLO, CO. Dr. Schoenfeld specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Schoenfeld evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Schoenfeld helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Alison Jl Schoenfeld MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
PUEBLO, CO 81001Get Direction
Miss Alison Jl Schoenfeld MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Dr. Leslee L Dupertuis MS-SLP, PH.D.704 FORTINO BLVD PUEBLO CO 81008
- Stacy A. Stratman1600 W 24TH ST PUEBLO CO 81003
- Mrs. Jenny Lynn Garner M.A. CCC-SLP126 W D ST PUEBLO CO 81003
- Kamala Ries SLP3960 IVYWOOD LN PUEBLO CO 81005
- Mrs. Kathryn M Duren M.A., CCC-SLP1116 N THORPE DR PUEBLO WEST CO 81007
- Ms. Anita Barbara Ortega MA, CCC-SLP5642 AVENTURA WAY PUEBLO CO 81005