Yogesh B Malla M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine2831 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY, 42003
Dr. Yogesh Malla practices Pain Medicine in Paducah, KY. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Malla serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Calicut Medical College M.D.
- Epidural Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Scar Tissue Adhesion Release
- Interventional Techniques
- Adhesiolysis or Scar Tissue Procedure
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Professional MemberKentucky Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Professional MemberIllinois Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Anesthesiology
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Pain Medicine
Yogesh B Malla M.D.'s Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
Paducah, KY 42001Get Direction
Marion, IL 62959Get Direction
Yogesh B Malla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malla
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- Laxmaiah Manchikanti M.D.2831 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Mrs. Gay Best Richardson MD225 Medical Center Dr Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Bradley W. Wargo D.O.1111 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- John Thomas Ruxer DO4787 Alben Barkley Drive Paducah KY 42002
- Dr. Robert Preston Meriwether MD4625 Falconcrest Drive Paducah KY 42001