Dr. Kurt Duncan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Duncan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Duncan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Kurt Joseph Duncan MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
LAKE ELMO, MN 55042Get Direction
Dr. Kurt Joseph Duncan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Dr. William A. Athens Jr D.O.25755 Telegraph Rd Brownstown Charter Twp Michigan 48134
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.5393 Barrington Dr Rochester Michigan 48306
- Dr. Hassan A. Hammoud M.D.4945 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. David M. Montgomery M.D.30575 Woodward Avenue Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Ross Sherban D.O.55 Spondrift Drive Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. John Hoegler M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202