Dr. Fayez George Badlissi DMD
Periodontist | Periodontics550 N Main St Attleboro MA, 02703
Dr. Fayez Badlissi practices Periodontics in Attleboro, MA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Badlissi has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Badlissi provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Fayez George Badlissi DMD's Practice location
Attleboro, MA 02703Get Direction
Dr. Fayez George Badlissi DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badlissi
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer?
Stomach cancer, also known as gastric cancer, refers to the cancer that develops in the lining of the stomach. Of the different types of cancer, cancer that develops in the glandular tissue, called adenocarcinoma, is the most common. Few stomach cancers develop in the connective tissue, like muscles...
- Will I Be Able To Have Kids if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition that can affect any woman at any age after they start menstruating. This condition is characterized by the outgrowth of the endometrial tissues in the uterus. There are many consequences of endometriosis that can occur if the condition is left untreated or if its...
- When Acid Reflux Causes A Sore Throat
Acid reflux, also referred to as heartburn, is a hallmark symptom of GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. With GERD, the muscle at the end of the esophagus either does not close properly or is too loose, which allows acid as well as food particles in the stomach to get back up to the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Gregory S Theberge DDS1740 Atwood Ave Johnston RI 02919
- Dr. Steven Jay Peiser DDS324 Angell St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Stuart Ross D.M.D.1880 Arlington St. Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Ghazwan Ghazi DMD608 Washington St Canton MA 02021
- Don S Silberman D.M.D.1245 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Mr. Martin Craig Nager D.M.D.67 Jefferson Boulvard Warwick RI 02888