Dr. Leslie Frese is a Dentist practicing in Fairfield, AL. Dr. Frese specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Leslie Frese DMD's Practice location
Fairfield, AL 35064Get Direction
Leslie Frese DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. William G. Martin DMD1729 6th Ave N Bessemer AL 35020
- Darryl L. Waid102 Hilltop Business Drive Pelham Alabama 35124
- Dr. William Kane Fulton DMD1000 Chestnut St Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Michael John Boohaker D.M.D.117 Buck Creek Plz Alabaster AL 35007
- Dr. Harold L Ceitlin DMD5113 Oporto Madrid Blvd S Birmingham AL 35210
- Dr. Robert Thomas Mallory DMD100 Village Pl Helena AL 35080