Surgeon2820 MOUNT RUSHMORE RD RAPID CITY SD, 57701
Dr. Tyler Bergstrom is a general surgeon practicing in RAPID CITY, SD. Dr. Bergstrom specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bergstrom provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Tyler Bergstrom's Practice location
RAPID CITY, SD 57701Get Direction
Tyler Bergstrom's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bergstrom
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Dr. Julie T Raymond MD2805 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Olivia Michelle Vaughan D.O.2900 DOOLITTLE DR ELLSWORTH AFB SD 57706
- David Godbe Other2820 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Lee Dupont Trotter DO5410 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Kenney D.O.2805 5TH ST RAPID CITY SD 57701
- Dr. David S Fromm M.D.2820 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701