Dr. Jeylan Close is a pediatrician practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Close is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Close diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Close can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Jeylan Close MD's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Jeylan Close MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Frances Youssef M.D.3055 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Nancy Anastasi M.D.49650 Cherry Hill Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Matthew Waier M.D.3100 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108
- Dr. Jamie Thompson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105