Dr. James Frost is a pathologist practicing in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Frost is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Frost can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Frost may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1983
University of South Dakota 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Penrose-St Francis Hltcare Sys, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. James A. Frost M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James A. Frost M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. George John Muller DDS, MS3415 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Richard Lee Mcdowell MD4833PIERREST RAPIDCITY SD 57702
- Dr. Victoria A. Herr M.D.2805 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Heather Rae Peck M.D.1301 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Donald Howard Kelley M.D.12637 Merritt Estes Rd Deadwood SD 57732
- Dr. Jeffrey T. Schleusener M.D.2805 5th St Rapid City SD 57701