Dr. Rocio Quinonez is a pediatric dentist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Quinonez specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Quinonez takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Introducing infant oral health into dental curricula: a clinical intervention.
- Oral health and pediatricians: results of a national survey.
- How a North Carolina program boosted preventive oral health services for low-income children.
- Evaluation of knowledge, attitudes, and self-reported behaviors among 3-5 year old school children using an oral health and nutrition intervention.
- Adoption and implementation of policies to support preventive dentistry initiatives for physicians: a national survey of Medicaid programs.
- Infant and toddler oral health: attitudes and practice behaviors of North Carolina dental hygienists.
- Care coordination among pediatricians and dentists: a cross-sectional study of opinions of North Carolina dentists.
- Pediatric behavior guidance in the 21st century workshop C report - advocacy and policy.
- Barriers to pediatricians' adherence to American Academy of Pediatrics oral health referral guidelines: North Carolina general dentists' opinions.
- Dietary recommendations for infants and toddlers among pediatric dentists in North Carolina.
- Oral health opinions and practices of pediatricians: updated results from a national survey.
- Oral health promotion interventions during pregnancy: a systematic review.
- Sealants for preventing and arresting pit-and-fissure occlusal caries in primary and permanent molars: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials-a report of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Evidence-based clinical practice guideline for the use of pit-and-fissure sealants: A report of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Training Requirements and Curriculum Content for Primary Care Providers Delivering Preventive Oral Health Services to Children Enrolled in Medicaid.
- Sealants for Preventing and Arresting Pit-and-fissure Occlusal Caries in Primary and Permanent Molars.
- Using Quality Improvement Methods to Implement an Early Childhood Oral Health Initiative: A Federally Qualified Health Center Pilot Study.
Dr. Rocio B Quinonez DMD, MS, MPH, FRCDC's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Rocio B Quinonez DMD, MS, MPH, FRCDC's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Jonelle Senita Grant DDS221 Brauer Hall-Unc School Of Dentistry Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Daniel Thorne Howell DDS, MS101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Annelise Cecile Hardin DDS, MS410 Market St Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Allison Cavenaugh Eggleston D.D.S., M.S.Unc School Of Dentistry Dept Of Pediatric Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Cynthia A Neal DDS4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Amy Cummings Davidian DDS249 E Nc Highway 54 Durham NC 27713