Dr. Janice Singer-wagner is a speech language pathologist practicing in SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Singer-wagner specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Singer-wagner evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Singer-wagner helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Janice Singer-wagner CCC-SLP's Practice location
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Ms. Janice Singer-wagner CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Mrs. Trista Baxter Kogut M.S.725 HARRISON ST SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Mrs. Sharon Tracey Hagadorn SLP8788 RIVER WATCH BALDWINSVILLE NY 13027
- Mrs. Joanne Mccracken MS, CCC-SLP3141 BEAVER BROOK LN BALDWINSVILLE NY 13027
- Theresa Ann Fenton140 IRON OAK CIR LIVERPOOL NY 13088
- Mary Lee-vang1951 CALEB AVE SYRACUSE NY 13206
- Mrs. Rosemary Ann Olender CCC MS SLP214 CAMBRIDGE ST SYRACUSE NY 13210