Miriam Cohen is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Chatham, NJ. Miriam is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Cohen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Cohen will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miriam Cohen DPT's Practice location
Chatham, NJ 07928Get Direction
Miriam Cohen DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- Mrs. Jodi Jacene Weitner D.P.T.309 Black Oak Ridge Rd Wayne NJ 07470
- Miss Nicole Amatuzzo MSPT273 Elverton Ave Staten Island NY 10308
- Neha Dinesh Chauhan PURSUING MHS300 SOMERSET ST HARRISON NJ 07029
- Mrs. Suree Wanagosit RPT404 Hawkshead Way Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Joni Michelle Redlich PT, DPT, PCS1931 Washington Valley Road Martinsville NJ 08836
- Christa Marie Shinners M.S. PT22 Northern Blvd Staten Island NY 10301