Dr. Lori Pinkham is an audiologist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Pinkham evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Pinkham takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Lori Ann Pinkham AU.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. Lori Ann Pinkham AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Lactose Intolerance Preventable?
The impaired ability to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and dairy products. Digestion breaks lactose down into two simple sugars called lactase, which is an enzyme found in the small intestine. If there is an insufficient production of this enzyme,...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- What to Avoid If You Have Lyme Disease
If you get Lyme disease, it may be necessary to make a change in your lifestyle, particularly your diet, in order to make the treatment time shorter. As you probably already know, lyme disease cannot be cured. What can be done is to treat the symptoms of the disease. To quicken the recovery process,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Marilyn O Howard MS130 Tarrytown Rd Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. David Joseph Cieliczka AU.D.66 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Anne Eliza Evans194 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Alyssa M Bonnette AU.D.87 S Willow St Manchester NH 03103
- Miss Katie Lynne Harrington AU.D166 Kinsley St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Daniel Paul Carroll-plante AUD718 Smyth Rd Manchester NH 03104