Dr. James Beierle practices Emergency Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Beierle assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Beierle examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. James M Beierle MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. James M Beierle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Peter S. Martin MD320 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Anwar Dayan Osborne M.D.2480 Shady Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15217
- Dr. Suzanne Atkinson MD2 Hot Metal St Pittsburgh PA 15203
- Dr. Kip Dean Jenifer MD565 Coal Valley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Matthew Brian Rivenburgh M.D.100 Medical Center Drive Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Josef Turner M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212