Dr. Kenneth Chandler is a general surgeon practicing in Decatur, AL. Dr. Chandler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Chandler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1968
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, General Surgery; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Kenneth Eugene Chandler MD's Practice location
Decatur, AL 35601Get Direction
DECATUR, AL 35601Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Eugene Chandler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Dr. Lynn Randolph Buckner MD1405 7th Street Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Glenn Porter Ward MD1405 7th Street Se Decatur AL 35601
- Mr. William Jay Suggs MD1405 7th Street Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Justin L Daigre MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Shelby Kint Bailey M.D.203 Avalon Ave Muscle Shoals AL 35661
- Dr. Robert Charles Walker MD1405 7th Street Se Decatur AL 35601