Dr. William L Alford MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine4616 Westgrove Court Virginia Beach VA, 23455
Dr. William Alford is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Alford evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. William L Alford MD's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23455Get Direction
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462Get Direction
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Jan A Mcdonald MD4509 WHITECHAPEL DR VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23455
- Dr. Sergey Zhitar MD816 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Michael Edward Bohan MD4509 Whitechapel Dr Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Kenneth L Hallman MD4616 Westgrove Ct Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. James F Allen MD4616 Westgrove Ct Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Heidi Amanda Kulberg M.D., M.P.H.4509 WHITECHAPEL DR VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23455