Dr. Thomas Joseph Crotty PH.D.
Psychologist | Counseling290 E Court St Prestonsburg KY, 41653
Dr. Thomas Crotty is a psychologist practicing in Prestonsburg, KY. Dr. Crotty specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crotty evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crotty because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas Joseph Crotty PH.D.'s Practice location
Prestonsburg, KY 41653Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Joseph Crotty PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crotty
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Dr. David J Bliss PSYD104 S Front Ave Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Mary Michelle Deskins-lemaster PHD5000 Ky Route 321 Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Lora Hall MA8255 Ky Route 122 Minnie KY 41651
- Ms. Dorothy Holian PSY.D.118 River Dr Pikeville KY 41501
- Sabrina Grubbs Other607 Hammond Plz Hopkinsville KY 42240
- Mr. David Franklin Strahley PH.D835 Parkway Drive Salyersville KY 41465