Dr. Divyang J Trivedi M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology8101 Hinson Farm Rd Suite 211 Alexandria VA, 22306
Dr. Divyang Trivedi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Trivedi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1979
Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education and Research, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Divyang J Trivedi M.D.'s Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22306Get Direction
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042Get Direction
Dr. Divyang J Trivedi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trivedi
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Frederick Barr M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Padma Kamineni M.D.3700 JOSEPH SIEWICK DR FAIRFAX VA 22033
- Dr. Maofu Fu M.D. PHD3001 Hospital Dr Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Isais Tesfazion MD12255 Fair Lakes Parkway Fairfax VA 22033
- James Gajewski Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Navid Mokhtari amirmajdi MD2079 DANIEL STUART SQ WOODBRIDGE VA 22191