Dr. Randall David Blinn M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon11440 Sw 88th St Suite 111 Miami FL, 33176
Dr. Randall Blinn is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Blinn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Blinn tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Randall David Blinn M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Dr. Randall David Blinn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blinn
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. Jeffrey Rich D.O.6141 Sunset Drive South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Michael A. Rivera DPM3659 South Miami Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Eric David Schiffman M.D.8251 W. Broward Blvd Plantation Florida 33324
- Jorge M. Cabrera6341 Sunset Drive South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Joseph Ovadia M.D.100 Ne 15th Street Homestead FL 33030