Dr. Peter Greenberg MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA, 92211
Dr. Peter Greenberg practices Radiation Oncology in Palm Desert, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Greenberg specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1981
- Ucla Med Ctr, Radiation Oncology Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Peter Greenberg MD's Practice location
Palm Desert, CA 92211Get Direction
Dr. Peter Greenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenberg
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. David W. Mantik MD77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Vasudha Lingareddy MD120 Spalding Dr Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Judy M Jackson M.D.1180 N. Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Monica M Khanna M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Theodore D. Masek MD77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. John M Stevenson M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270