Dr. Mark Michael Bierma D.D.S. M.S.
Dentist | General Practice5000 S Broadband Ln Suite 126 Sioux Falls SD, 57108
Dr. Mark Bierma is a Dentist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Bierma specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Michael Bierma D.D.S. M.S.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Mark Michael Bierma D.D.S. M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bierma
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Devren Clay Anderson DDS6104 South Lyncrest Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Scott Allen Munsinger D.D.S.5909 S Remington Pl Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Mark C Berdahl DDS6301 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. John V. Smallcomb D.M.D.5100 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Justin M. Nichols DDS4904 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Matthew Krivarchka3517 W 57th St Sioux Falls SD 57108