Joselito Reynes is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Joselito Reynes specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Joselito Reynes can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Joselito Reynes will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Joselito Colmenares Reynes PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704Get Direction
Mr. Joselito Colmenares Reynes PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Mrs. Melany Rivera MPT2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Mr. Floyd Morgan R.P.T.8950 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Tim Long PT430 Park Place Blvd Clearwater FL 33759
- Jeanette Dawn Lilly P.T.6006 49th St N Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Ms. Marietta S Dinopol PT9035 Bryan Dairy Rd Seminole FL 33777
- Dr. Jeremy Eric Hall DPT633 Highland Ave Needham Heights MA 02494