Dr. Kristin Derderian is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Southgate, MI. Dr. Derderian specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Dr. Kristin M Derderian D.O.'s Practice location
Southgate, MI 48195Get Direction
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI 48336Get Direction
Dr. Kristin M Derderian D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Foodborne Diseases Commonly Occur With Imported Foods
According to the CDC, imported foods from different countries are causing more outbreaks of foodborne diseases. “Among the different foods imported from other countries, fish and spices, particularly pepper, are the culprits," says Hannah Gould, PhD, said in a report presented at the International...
- What Specialists Treat AIDS
Living with HIV/AIDS requires regular doctor visits and routine checkups. So it is best to make sure that you keep up with the many appointments that come up. These can be with dentists, nurses, case managers, counselors, psychiatrists, and other medical needs. It is best to check with your health...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Can Zika Virus Cause Complications?
We live in a world where there are infection-causing viruses and germs prevalent in large numbers. As medical science progresses and attempts to find cures and remedies for these viruses, the viruses change form, grow stronger and strike back causing other forms of illnesses. While there are...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- Wiley Fan28080 Grand River Avenue Farmington Hills Michigan 48336
- Dr. Anca Elena Andrei MD22301 Foster Winter Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Joel T Fishbain M.D.19251 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Teena Chopra MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Wasif Hafeez MD22341 W 8 Mile Rd Detroit MI 48219
- Dr. Kalyani T. Movva M.D.44512 White Pine Cir E Northville MI 48168