Dr. Brenda Beatrice Spriggs M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology593 Magellan Ave San Francisco CA, 94116
Dr. Brenda Spriggs is a rheumatologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Spriggs specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Spriggs treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Brenda Beatrice Spriggs M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94116Get Direction
Dr. Brenda Beatrice Spriggs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spriggs
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Does Physical Therapy Help or Hurt RA?
Over 40 million Americans suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or related forms of arthritis. That’s one in eight people in America alone who have arthritis, and this number has increased by about 40 percent within the last 10 years.Arthritis (or inflammation of the joints) may be one...
- The Stories of 3 Inspiring Lupus Patients
Lupus can be devastating for anyone who has it. It is a problem within the immune system of the body in which the defense system of the body starts to attack itself. Lupus is the condition when the body produces excessive antibodies in the blood stream, which confuses the system. The results are...
- Mali Ramara's Story: Turning Hair Loss Into A Source of Strength
Hair can be considered one’s crowning glory, and this is especially true among women who want to keep their hair healthy. But what would happen if one suffers from a disease that can cause their hair to start falling out? There are many diseases that can cause hair loss, and one of these diseases...
- Dr. Molly Detgen Magnano MD2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Sharon Alane Chung MDUcsf Ambulatory Care Ctr San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Brian R. Kaye M.D.2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Pradipta Ghosh MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Pedro Jose Ruiz M.D., PH.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Andrew J. Gross M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143