Dr. Michelle Shevlin is a psychologist practicing in Kingston, NY. Dr. Shevlin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shevlin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shevlin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Michelle Shevlin's Practice location
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
Michelle Shevlin's reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Shamar Williams6 State St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Catherine A Comins PHD387 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. David William Sherwood PH.D.389 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. Scott Barkstrom PH.D.241 North Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Ms. Alice T Fennessey PHD264 Mckinstry Rd Gardiner NY 12525
- Dr. Brian J Minasian PHD510 Haight Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12603