Dr. Wagdy Khalil practices Neuropathology in Pittsfield, MA. Dr. Khalil studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Wagdy A Khalil's Practice location
Pittsfield, MA 01201Get Direction
STEVENS POINT, WI 54481Get Direction
Wagdy A Khalil's reviewsWrite Review
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Drug Exondys 51 Helps to Preserve Lung Function in Duchenne
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic condition that affects one in 3500-5000 male children. It is a condition in which the muscles fail to produce enough dystrophin due to a genetic defect; dystrophin is essential to protect muscles from wear and tear. The deficit of dystrophin causes...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- Dr. Jay M Ellis D.O.100 Wendell Ave Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Laurence J Ufford M.D.777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Emma Elizabeth Weiskopf MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Manisha Thakore-james M.D.150 South Huntington Avenue Great Barrington MA 01230
- Dr. Alexander S Kloman MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Gayle Rebovich MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201