Kerry Kott is an acupuncturist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Kott evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kott treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kerry Kott L.AC.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33615Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33615Get Direction
Kerry Kott L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Mr. Stephen Hoyle Dell-jones DOM1201 Oakfield Drive Brandon FL 33511
- Dr Duke Mansell4326 W El Prado Blvd Ste Tampa florida 33629
- Ms. Hillary Lynn Talbott A.P., D.O.M.2941 5th Ave N St. Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM2605 W. Swann Ave Suite 600 Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Claudia P Orozco A.P8210 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33615
- Julius Anthony Chadee A.P.101 N Macdill Ave Tampa FL 33609