Steven A Shapiro DMD
Dentist | General Practice703b Del Webb Blvd Suite B Sun City Center FL, 33573
Dr. Steven Shapiro is a Dentist practicing in Sun City Center, FL. Dr. Shapiro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Steven A Shapiro DMD's Practice location
Sun City Center, FL 33573Get Direction
Steven A Shapiro DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shapiro
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Benjamin Gubernick D.D.S310 S Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. John Addison DMD2118 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3716 W Neptune St Tampa FL 33629
- Dr. Ward Whitaker DMD5200 N Armenia Ave. Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christine Isolde Grant D.M.D.1407 W. Swann Avenue Tampa FL 33606