Dr. Lynette Bassett willard D.O.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM43 Todd Brook Rd Freeport ME, 04032
Dr. Lynette Bassett willard practices Neuropathology in Freeport, ME. Dr. Bassett willard studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Lynette Bassett willard D.O.'s Practice location
Freeport, ME 04032Get Direction
Dr. Lynette Bassett willard D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bassett willard
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- Predicting Cognitive Decline in Parkinson’s Disease
More than one million Americans (more than 6 million people in the whole world) suffer from Parkinson’s disease affecting them and their loved ones directly on a daily basis. A cure for this condition has not been discovered yet, nevertheless it can be controlled effectively if it is watched...
- Robotic Arm Gives Teen with Muscular Dystrophy A New Lease on Life
Austin Stelly is only 14-years old, and he has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The disease is a genetic disorder that over time causes degeneration of the muscles. Austin uses a motorized wheelchair full-time, and it has been his mode of movement for about four years. When Austin was ten years old, he...
- Dr. Leslie Robin Gass DO535 Ocean Ave Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Doris B Newman D.O.3200 S University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33328
- Dr. William P Stamey MD81 Medical Center Drive Brunswick ME 04011
- Dr. James F Findlay D.O.33 Sewall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Alexa K Craig MD22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Christine Lu-emerson M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195