Dr. Oksana Redko is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Redko ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Redko also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Inst- Kiev- Ukraine 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Oksana Redko MD's Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901Get Direction
Dr. Oksana Redko MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Farrell D Hass MD1910 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Jacob E Abraham M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Katherine Latimer MD1910 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Donald E. Ivy MD1910 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Gregory S Slagle MD2110 Higdon Ferry Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Ronald E Harbut MD1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913