Dr. Jonathan Kiyomi Nakano DMD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery390 Lombard St Thousand Oaks CA, 91360
Dr. Nakano is a board certified oral surgeon in Thousand Oaks, CA. He graduated from the University of California San Diego with a bachelors of science and then received his D.M.D. degree from Boston ...
Dr. Jonathan Kiyomi Nakano DMD's Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Ontario, CA 91762Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Kiyomi Nakano DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nakano
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. The Tai Phan DDS, MD11200 Corbin Ave Porter Ranch CA 91326
- Dr. Rudolph Dean Lang D.D.S.7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Payam Samouhi DDS, MD7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Alexei I Mizin DMD24013 Ventura Blvd Calabasas CA 91302
- James William Mcleod DDS307 S Moorpark Rd Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Susan J Lee D.M.D., M.D.18372 Clark St Tarzana CA 91356