Dr. Elysa Schauder is a Chiropractor practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Schauder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schauder seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Elysa Michelle Schauder D.C.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32822Get Direction
Dr. Elysa Michelle Schauder D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Luis Del Rio201 East Ruby Avenue Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Justin Cough2871 Clayton Crossing Way Oviedo Florida 32765
- Dr. Angie Marie Cuevas DC8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Matthew Antonucci2000 N Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32826
- Dr. Vernon Martin Ressler D.C.870 Clark St. Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon DC1175 Spring Ctr Blvd Altamonte Springs FL 32714