Dr. Rickey Crane is a Dentist practicing in Mount Pleasant, TX. Dr. Crane specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Rickey Joe Crane D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455Get Direction
Dr. Rickey Joe Crane D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Danny Paul Mccauley D.D.S.1603 N Jefferson Ave Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Dr. Asa Dale Selzer D.D.S.667 County Road 2421 Leesburg TX 75451
- Dr. Terence Aloysius Cook DDS MAGD,PC113 North Avenue Pittsburg TX 75686
- Danny Lilley Other1106 Broadnax St Daingerfield TX 75638
- Trey Matthew Latiolais D.D.S.11100 Parkfield Dr Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Richard Trent Rehnquist DDS908 Texas Highway 37 S Mount Vernon TX 75457