Dr. Mary-elizabeth Tippette is a speech language pathologist practicing in WINSTON SALEM, NC. Dr. Tippette specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tippette evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tippette helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Mary-elizabeth Byorick Tippette MSP, CCC-SLP's Practice location
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103Get Direction
Mrs. Mary-elizabeth Byorick Tippette MSP, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Mrs. Erica Blackwelder Harwell M.S., CCC-SLP185 CHARLOIS BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27103
- Ms. Paula Anne Fernandez M.ED. SLP185 CHARLOIS BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27103
- Mrs. Amanda Freeman Wortman MA185 CHARLOIS BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27103
- Denise Arney price SLPA185 CHARLOIS BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27103
- Mr. Philip David Blalock SPEECH PATHOLOGISTWAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157
- Mrs. Linda Copeland M.S.4003 Whitetail Ct High Point NC 27265