Dr. Bryan Craig Baker D.C.
Chiropractor13723 East 39th Street South Independence MO, 64055
Over the past 20 years, I've worked closely with orthopedists and neurosurgeons for the treatment of back pain, disc herniations and sciatica. Upon my return to the USA to open practice in my home ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Chiropractic 1993
Bob Jones University Greensville, South Carolina Accounting 1981
- Chiropractic Adjustive Therapy
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Extra-spinal Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Chiropractic Manipulations And Therapies
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- Plantar Fascitis Treatment
Dr. Bryan Craig Baker D.C.'s Practice location
Independence, MO 64055Get Direction
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64055Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Craig Baker D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. David Leonard DC103 South Jefferson Street Raymore Missouri 64083
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC1735 Walnut St Kansas City MISSOURI 64108
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C.125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155