Xuan Liu is an acupuncturist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Liu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Liu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Xuan Liu L. AC.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15228Get Direction
Xuan Liu L. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Rae K Du ssollae DOM, LAC, DIPLO. OM422 Dickson Ave Pittsburgh PA 15202
- Ms. Susan Marian Glod L.AC2101 Greentree Rd Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Jennifer S. Whiteside M.AC.1307 Federal St Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Brandy Maupin L.AC.4222 OLD WILLIAM PENN HWY MURRYSVILLE PA 15668
- Chien Tsung Yang L.AC, PH.D7200 W Bell Rd Glendale AZ 85308
- Jessica Kathleen Fritz L.AC.6325 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15206