Dr. Martha Blake is a psychologist practicing in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Blake specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blake evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blake because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Martha L Blake PSYCHOLOGIST, NCPSYT's Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Ms. Martha L Blake PSYCHOLOGIST, NCPSYT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. R. Scott Palmer PH.D.155 B. Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D.19995 SW Stafford Road West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD.2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD.1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Laura Beth Schwerin PH.D.967 Willamette Falls Drive West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D.516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215