Dr. Steven Neus is a family practitioner practicing in Augusta, KY. Dr. Neus specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Neus possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1991
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Family Practice Jewish Hosp Of Cincinnati, General Surgery
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Bowan Gray School of Medicine of - (Winston-Salem, NC)
- The Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Youngstown
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Steven Neus MD's Practice location
Augusta, KY 41002Get Direction
FOSTER, KY 41043Get Direction
Dr. Steven Neus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neus
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. Nancy Guttman MD927 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Dr. Joseph Fredrick Morris MD910 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Mrs. Shawn Kathleen Ross MD910 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Dr. Michael Scott Mchenry MD4881 State Route 125 Georgetown OH 45121
- Dr. Andrew Ache MD4881 State Route 125 Georgetown OH 45121
- Dr. Mary A Bishop MD1050 Old Us 52 New Richmond OH 45157