Dr. Charles H Pritchard M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2400 Maryland Rd Suite 40 Willow Grove PA, 19090
Dr. Charles Pritchard is a rheumatologist practicing in Willow Grove, PA. Dr. Pritchard specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Pritchard treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Temple Univ Hosp, Rheumatology; Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Charles H Pritchard M.D.'s Practice location
Willow Grove, PA 19090Get Direction
Dr. Charles H Pritchard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pritchard
- The Connection between Cancer, Lupus and other Autoimmune Disorders
New Findings from the Feinstein Institute for Medical ResearchAccording to an article from United Press International, researchers at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research have identified a gene variation, or polymorphism, affecting certain protein syntheses, and these findings may be...
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Dr. David Jonathan Chesner D.O.2360 Maryland Road Willow Grove Pennsylvania 19090
- Dr. Vijay Singh MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Thomas Peter Harder M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Oscar Horacio Irigoyen MD1015 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Savita Singh M.D.9892 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19115
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi MD211 S 9th St Philadelphia PA 19107