Dr. Gurjyot Bajwa M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon9500 Euclid Avenued Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Gurjyot Bajwa is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bajwa specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bajwa typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Gurjyot Bajwa M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Gurjyot Bajwa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bajwa
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Arie Blitz MD500 E RIDGE ROAD MCALLEN TX 78503
- Dr. Brian L. Cmolik MD10701 East Blvd Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Michael J. Swanson D.O.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Rami Akhrass M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Joseph A Lahorra MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Yakov L Elgudin MD4030 Giles Rd Chagrin Falls OH 44022