Dr. Joyce Degenhart is a psychologist practicing in Racine, WI. Dr. Degenhart specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Degenhart evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Degenhart because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Joyce Shirley Degenhart PHD's Practice location
Racine, WI 53402Get Direction
Dr. Joyce Shirley Degenhart PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Dr. Diane Marie Mosnik PH.D.2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Kelly K Duggan PSYD14135 N Cedarburg Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Dr. Wendy Serketich PHD2901 W KINNICKINNIC RIVER PKWY MILWAUKEE WI 53215
- Dr. Joy A Prepejchal PSYDGrand Ave & Offield Dr Lake Villa IL 60046
- Dr. Trevor F Hyde PHD945 N 12th St Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Jennifer A Heinemann PH.D.2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215