Dr. Victoria Wirtz is a Chiropractor practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Wirtz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wirtz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Victoria F Wirtz D.C.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80910Get Direction
MONUMENT, CO 80132Get Direction
Dr. Victoria F Wirtz D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Craig Reeves DC1255 Lake Plaza Drive Colorado Springs Colorado 80906
- Dr. William D Anderson D.C.1318 W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs CO 80904
- Dr. Todd Michael Adams D.C.4905 N Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Dana A Berthiaume D.C.95 Tarpon St Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Kirby Shane Gengler DC5590 Nw 57th Ave Johnston IA 50131
- Mrs. Kristen Cara Kells DC6210 Lehman Dr. Colorado Springs CO 80918