Dr. Victoria Nguyen is a Chiropractor practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Nguyen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nguyen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Victoria Nguyen D.C.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Victoria Nguyen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C.1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Ann E. Bailey D.C.113 North Acacia Avenue Solana Beach California 92075
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C.6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Peter Anthony Moncado DC12439 Poway Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Jason Morrison D.C.4829 Convoy St. San Diego CA 92111
- Dr. Catherine Sy Luib D.C., L.AC.9845 Erma Rd. San Diego California 92131